Anne Sullivan Elementary Field Day is coming!
Friday, May 19th 8:20am – 2:45pm
K – 5th grade:
- Send students with a complete change of clothes, (including socks and shoes), labeled, in a plastic bag. They will get wet! Please do not send children in white t-shirts or sandals. 1st, 3rd and 4th grades pack your children’s Field Day t-shirts, they have water games early in the day, this way they can change into the Field Day t-shirts afterwards. Kinder, 2nd and 5th grades wear their Field Day t-shirts to school, they will do water games later in the
- Send a labeled towel to dry
- Send a small blanket or towel to sit on during
- Bring a labeled bottle of water with their name on it. They will need it during the games!
- Don’t forget to put on sunscreen and if needed bug spray before school!
- Pack a lunch for your child, they will have a picnic in their POD. The cafeteria will not serve hot lunches on Field Day. You will have the option to order a sack lunch if you do not want to send
- All students will be provided Gatorade and snacks (popcorn or pretzels, bananas and tangerines) or you can pack a snack for your
- An event this large needs LOTS of help in order to make it successful. Please sign-up for a time slot (or 2!). The time slots are very short to allow you the opportunity to spend quality outdoor time with your
- The backbone of any successful event is the preparation that goes into it! That being said, we need help packing snacks and setting up on Thursday, May 18th.
For further information, please contact
Anne Sullivan Elementary’s
Night at the Ballgame!
JOIN YOUR FRIENDS TO CHEER FOR
THE SUGAR LAND SKEETERS BASEBALL TEAM
ASE families and staff are invited
to attend a Skeeters game
May 20th Game Begins at 6:05pm
Tickets Are $8.00 Each
Click here to purchase tickets http://asepta.org/product/skeeters-game-night-tickets/
SHOW YOUR SPIRIT, WEAR YOUR ASE T-SHIRT
Meet Swatson and Patches at the Park
Kinder – 2nd Grade Junior Achievement Day Sign Up
Want to interact and have fun in your child’s class? This program focuses on financial literacy, work readiness
and entrepreneurship. Please sign up as a class volunteer and No experience required! All materials and
training will be provided. There will be 2 sessions for each grade; please kindly sign up for both if possible. It
will be fun sessions filled with interactions and games with your child’s class. Sign up today!
2 training sessions will be offered on April 10th @ ASE Cafeteria
(Only need to attend one and all materials will be given out at training)
9:00am – 10:00am
5:30pm – 6:30pm
Time Slots for each grade
Kinder – 4/13 & 4/20 @ 8:15am – 9:45am
1st Grade – 4/13 & 4/20 @ 8:15am – 10:15am
2nd Grade – 4/27 & 5/4 @ 8:15am – 10:15am
Sign up link: www.SignUpGenius.com/go/10C0448AEAA22A0FB6-kinder
For more information, please contact Mary Wong @ email@example.com
All volunteers will need to clear background check in order to participate. Please go to
http://www.fortbendisd.com to submit your background check request
Sullivan Elementary Hook N’ Ladder Festival
Fun Run + Auction + Carnival
Anne Sullivan Elementary cordially invites you to participate in the 1st Annual Hook ‘N Ladder 1K & 5K Fun Run! The event will be held on Saturday, March 4, 2017 at Anne Sullivan Elementary School, Sugar Land, Texas. This inaugural event will kickoff at 7:00 AM. The 1K will begin at 7:30 AM. The 5K will begin at 8:00am. Awards will be given for top qualifiers of the 5K only.
The proceeds from the Fun Run will support ASE’s academic programs and facility improvements needed during the school year. We hope you consider will consider supporting your local schools by participating in our fun run.
Click the link to register: http://www.funrun2017.com/
As for the Auction, each grade level will create various themed baskets for the Silent Auction. A Sign Up Genius email from your room rep/teacher has been sent out requesting items for those baskets. In addition, if you have a business or connections to items that could be donated; such as teeth whitening, sports memorabilia and/or sports tickets, etc. we would appreciate any donation you can make.
Should you make a donation for the silent auction, your business will be recognized on auction displays at the event as well as in the school newsletter.
Enjoy great food, live DJ with your family and friends!!!
Fun Run Sponsors
Order your copy of ASE 2016-17 Yeabook NOW!!
Follow below link to place your order online on Balfour.com
You can also order Yearbook by cash or checks. For detailed information on Yearbook, check out our page